Batch Your Social Media Posts in 30 Min a Week
The MOST important thing to do for your social media productivity is to PLAN out a schedule for a week, and then you can BE FLEXIBLE and add in content if you are inspired to as you go.
There are free tools you can use to make sure your content goes out automatically.
I recommend using Facebook’s Creator Studio – this is a free way to schedule both Facebook and Instagram.
I like to use Buffer.com to schedule LinkedIn and Twitter as it is free for under 3 accounts. There are many options out there, so you can research and find out what you like best.
FIRST – Get Set Up
Gather all your necessary tools together. This includes opening tabs on your computer ahead of time so you can switch between them easily.
These could include:
- Open Creator Studio on Facebook.
- 1 tab for Facebook.
- 1 tab for Instagram.
- 1 tab for each of your other platforms.
- Open your scheduling software (Buffer.com, etc.).
- Open Facebook Insights open to post insights.
- Open Instagram or a document with your hashtag list to grab your hashtags easily.
- Open Instagram open on your phone to see audience insights for the best time to post.
- Open Canva and any graphic files within.
- Make sure you have all the photos you want to use in one place on your computer.
- Have your business calendar available with upcoming events / promotions /sales.
- Have any details ready about upcoming events or specials so you can easily copy and paste.